I've done it! My first Ultra Long Range! I did:
- Dubai / Melbourne (about 13h flight) and we stayed 24h in Melbourne,
- MEL / AKL (3h flight, a real gift with passengers so nice!) and we stayed 30hours in Auckland, with actual day time!
- AKL /MEL (again 3h, great flight, awesome passenger, nothing to say! oh yes, I got a nice feedback from a passenger!) then 24 more hours lay over in Melbourne but we landed at night, and after 11Pm there's no restaurant opened in Melbourne which makes it hard to have a healthy meal when the only place opened is 7/11!
- finally MEL / DXB (about 14hours, which was tough especially after the whole journey. Tough tough... I have to admit it was hard staying awake after a few hours of flight and my break in the CRC was more than welcome!)
in a word, I can't wait for my next ULR flight!!
my room in Melbourne / hotel à Melbourne
la vue depuis l'hotel à Melbourne, avec en premier plan l'Open d'Australie / view from the Hotel with view on the Australian Open
I got to see Captain's Cook house / J'ai pu voir la maison du Capitaine Cook
Melbourne
hotel in Auckland
Auckland
ça y est j'ai fait mon premier ultra long range! (vol très très loin ;) lol, j'ai fait
- Dubai Melbourne (13h de vol), je suis restée 24h à Melbourne,
- Melbourne / Auckland (3h de vol je crois, un cadeau surtout avec des passagers si sympas !), on est resté 30h à Auckland,
- Auckland / Melbourne (pareil 3h de vol, super passagers, rien à dire), puis de nouveaux 24h à Melbourne mais arrivé le soir, donc aucun restaurant ouvert, juste un 7/11 ouvert, pas le top pour un repas sain !
- Melbourne / Dubai (cette fois ci 14h de vol, ça fait mal, surtout après plusieurs jours de vols comme ça. Dur dur, j'avoue que j'ai eu du mal à restée éveillée tout le long et le break dans le CRC, là où on dors, a vraiment été le bienvenue !)
bref, j'ai hâte de faire mon prochain ULR vol !
No comments:
Post a Comment