Monday, May 12, 2014

Anne Frank

This week I went back to Amsterdam. And because it was such a nice day out it felt like we could walk for ever (even after working on a 7hours flight!).
Some of my colleages and I went to see the Anne Frank museum which is held in the annexe where she hid during the war. It was a great experience and the museum is definitly worth stopping by! here are some pictures
the secret entrance to the annexe
l'entrée secrète de l'annexe

"Je ne veux pas, comme la plupart des gens, avoir vécu pour rien. Je veux être utile ou agréable aux gens qui vivent autour de moi et qui ne me connaissent pourtant pas, je veux continuer à vivre, même après ma mort !"

“I don't want to have lived in vain like most people. I want to be useful or bring enjoyment to all people, even those I've never met. I want to go on living even after my death!” 



Anne Frank's house (the one with the flag)
la maison d'Anne Frank (celle avec le drapeau)



Cette semaine, je suis retournée à Amsterdam. C'était une très belle journée et nous aurions pu marcher des heures (même après un vol de 7h!)
Avec des collègues nous sommes allés voir le musée d'Anne Frank qui se trouve dans l'annexe où elle s'était cachée pendant la guerre. C'était un très beau musée qui vaut vraiment le coup ! voilà quelques photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment